just a quick little in and out to see between the lines of reporting on politics and culture, to look for ways of viewing the world positively and, when necessary, to call them on their shit.

Friday, February 24, 2012

filed under: depends on how you look at it, I guess

I'm not a fan of Joe Biden. I find him creepy, stupid, and hypocritical. And often slightly if not outright racist. If he were Republican, he would have been drummed out of town long ago. He gets a pass because he is a Democrat, I think. I'm not a big media conspiracy guy, but I do believe that Joe Biden, with the things he has said and done, would have been murdered by the media years ago if he wasn't a Democrat... Here is a very small and very slight example of one of the things I dislike about Biden -- not criminal or disqualifying, although there has been plenty of that, too -- but just a display of arrogance that I find distasteful... Listen for the last little bit where he says that this is the first time in his life he has had a boss. 

link

Hmmm. Now see... I know there can be different interpretations of what representation means... but I would have thought the people would have been his boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, OK... I know.
But tell me why I'm wrong... teach me.